Friday, October 15, 2010

MEKAR SEMILU II

Bagus naw produk mekar semilu tu till I have to continue my story mory about the product. After my first trial of sabun beras+susu+collagen. I've tried krim mutiara. krim tu dibuat oleh bunga teratai dan partikel mutiara. Membantu menghalus dan menggebuskan kulit.



Refer photo above, in the middle my feveret sabun, krim di sebelah kanan with the lighter shade is krim mutiara n yang kiri sekali adalah krim siang.

After few days pakai krim mutiara, i noticed my skin is slightly smoother and fairer. Ok. No skin allergies on my sensitive skin plus minus some pimples yang kuar at the time of the month tu la. Tekstur krim is very light and you apply sikit je on your face. krim ni boleh tahan lebih daripada sebulan.... Even my full-moon face pon dua bulan kot. Apply twice daily, morning n evening. after toner n skin softener...

Krim siang mekar semilu pon i loike... ada uv protector but i'm not sure spf berapa... it acts like foundation at the same time. Kulit nampak berseri and cerah. X pakai bedak pon ok.... Tapi weekend boleh la... if i go to work i always apply face powder. Remember ye nama krim pun krim siang, so you should know utk dipakai di waktu siang sahaja ye.

It is a must have for me.... wajib... memang i simpan stok aje. takut abesss. Toner mekar semilu i'll review later. (hahahahah agak dah sure x best sbb bukan must have kan.) Sabun RM19 + krim mutiara RM65 + krim siang RM40 = RM124.00 Value Buy.... krim siang tu boleh pakai sampai 3 bulan tawwww




A photo of me after 5 months of using SKII(facial treatment essence) and mekar semilu set. Nampak much better my skin kan!!! heheheheh uwekkkkk... X caya klik on the photo, close up... radiant cam model SKII tu... bab yg all old scarring tu x leh nak buek apo. It's there but at least it has a glow kannnnnn...

No comments:

Post a Comment