I'm planning to acquire 2 (3.5metres) of japanese cotton. Nak tempah buat maxi... Yesterday while I was in Tesco Damansara, I walked in to cottonzone. A shop which is actually selling all types of cotton fabric. Japanese, english, swiss, korean and many more country's name type of cotton and viscose. Pricewise reasonable... japanese/english cotton RM45 /metre. I wanted to grab 2 designs i loike... Unfortunately my hubby was in a hurry. So we left (only the owner was there, busy with customer and no sales assistant). I might be heading there again. (Itupun kalo x jumpa tempat lain).
- Cotton fabric shrinks, it must be pre-washed before cutting/sewing
- Do not use bleach or stain removing chemicals. (Fabric softener may also affect the breathability of the cotton fabric by clogging the natural pores of the fabric).
- Handwash or machine-wash in cold or warm (not hot) water
- Wash coloured items separately
- Do not dry cotton garments in direct sunlight
No wonderla I pernah beli kaftan indon, pas basuh dia shrink... sah x basuh sebelum buat baju.