Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ESTEE LAUDER Idealist Facial Scrub


I'm so excited to review on the new scrub i've tried yesterday... Marvellous... jeng.... jeng... jeng...




Lately I've started estee lauder range... It suits my skin, no breakout but no spontaneous miracle either. Since i'm using sk11 before... It's a matter of switching to equivalent quality skincare range with slightly cheaper prices.

First i have tried Advance Night Repair (ANR) then moving on to Idealist Skin Refinisher, which I will definately give my review. I did get free sample Idealist Dual Action Refinishing Treatment. Yes..... Its a mouthful. It's a scrub okay... with a complex name.

Estee Lauder Idealist Dual Action Refinishing Treatment claimed to be:

--> A supreme mild, all-in-one treatment
-->Combines Micro Dermabrasion with a 30% glycolic acid peel
-->Boosts an exclusive MicroSphere Refinishing System
-->Concentrated with Salicylic Acid & Glucosamine
-->Helps immediately sleek rough, dry patches
-->Encourages skin to continuously revive itself by activating surface enzymes
-->Delivers a warm sensation that opens & clarifies pores
-->Skin appears more satiny & lustrous in a poreless look




Texture : Pasty ... like semi dry plaster for wall ... It reminds me of that



Colour : White



Smell : There is a soft smell. nothing overpowering or offensive.



Application: squeeze around 20 cents blob on your palm. directly massage on your whole face avoiding eyes area. It need to be quick, immediate contact to skin will release heat. massage circular motion. Leave it on for 5 minutes and rinse.



Immediately i could feel the texture on my palm is softer. When I look in the mirror, i can see better complexion on my face. Best of all i could feel the soft, smooth and luxurios feel on my skin. i'm not sure if it's a temporary effect but when i woke this morning and i could see my face look somewhat better.



Pricewise: Since it's free, i don't know the price. It won't be cheap but it's a good product.



Future Investment???? I would definately buy this. It could be use once or twice a week.



It does what it claim to do... what more could i ask.





No comments:

Post a Comment