Friday, November 26, 2010

BioRE CLEANSING OIL

Since in my last entry, i've mentioned about the importance of having make up remover prior cleanser. I would like to share my favourite make-up remover. I wear minimal make-up, eyeshadow and bit of blusher. On the lazy side, i do not want to have cotton pad soak with conventional make up remover where skin must be dry. i don't have the time. I have been looking for cleansing oil which can be used in the bathroom, applied with hand either wet or dry.


Biore Cleansing Oil is the ONE. 3 pumps, massage gently with circular motion on my face, gently rub my eyelid and rinse. No oily texture and feeling clean at the same time. Then i continue with cleanser. Simple as that. Price wise... Normal price is around RM22++ per bottle (150ml). During sale or promotional period is around RM18++.

The smell is simply devine. Cross between apple and pear.



Biore Cleansing Oil effectively dissolves and removes stubborn makeup, including waterproof mascara, while lifting away dirt and impurities. Unlike other cleansing oils, it leaves no greasy film on your face and maintains the skin's natural moisture balance. It does not emulsify upon contact with water, thus maintaining its optimal cleansing performance at all times. Just apply with dry or wet hands and rinse off with water for that clean and fresh feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment